how to get the replay to work

First of all, I have a name change in progress at WOWs to Rascal_King, is it possible to change my moniker here as well? (had 1 too many Chivas' when I picked current).

I'm not hijacking the thread here - to continue the discussion I have enabled replays & everything seems correct, but I'm unable to view them. When I use the WOWs exe to open the replay, the game loads and I find myself staring at the port screen waiting for something to happen. The replay is from a me vs. bot training room battle - perhaps it doesn't work with training room replays? I'll try a random battle next to check.

In my first post on your site, Mr. Aslain, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for all the resources you've given this noob, 2nd class!

• Upvote 1

I also really like the mods and don't want to play without them, Aslan does a great job putting all these together.  

Replays can com in handy for reasons other than reviewing team performance.   I had 2 players on my team open fire on me for no apparent reason right as the battle started.  Then they tried to claim in chat I fired 1st.  I converted the replay to video and uploaded it to Youtube and sent links to the WoWS staff at Wargaming.   The teamkillers thought I was in a rival clan.    One of them had over 100 complaints against him verified by 4 different clan leaders .   I'm pissed that they wouldn't do a permanent ban, they just got 3 day suspension.     The one player who was just following orders was decent enough to come onto my clan's Teamspeak server a few days later and apologize to me, he left the other guy's clan. 

There is a replays website where you can upload your replays, if your client won't play it for you try them out.  I have not so don't know just how that site works:   http://wowreplays.com/    

AirBear

• Upvote 1