WHICH COME FIRST

Good day,

I really like Aslain Mod and this is the Mod I only used, got a question pls help.

1. If I download the ASLAIN WOT MOD updated version installer should I download ASLAIN XVM WOT MOD ONLY as well?

2. Which come first?

3.Sometimes I already choose the mod I really like but doesn't work?

4.When I downloaded the ASLAIN WOT XVM MOD ONLY I do like it too but my Fav MOD is not there.

5.Which come first?

Sorry mate for this silly question but I really appreciate if you can enlighten me about this. And how can I attached log files for BUG issues the only thing I knew is a screenshot and attached it.Sorry again for another silly question and thanks for sparing your time. 

2016-06-07.png

The ModPack is the complete package for people who wish to have everything.  Aslain's XVM Mod Only does not contain any mods.  Aslain's WoT ModPack includes Aslain's XVM Mod plus the mods.

As far as the logs are concerned when posting info about a problem, here is the link to that information

To attach the logs, or any other file to a post, simply drag and drop the desired files into the area at the bottom of the post reply editor in which you are composing your post/thread.

I hope this helps you to understand.

• Upvote 1