Please remove the win chance % from XVM

I don't see what this actually does that is beneficial.  It serves no purpose but to give losers a reason to not help in a match. 

In my last match an M103 started crying about the 40% win chance before the timer had gone down even a little bit and soon as the match started he drove out into the open and died without firing a shot, raging about sucky teams and he didn't have time for that. Tho he did have time to sit through the whole match and cry.

This happens far to often. 

Imho.

well for a start, Aslain has nothing to do with the winchance on XVM.

if you want them to do some changes with the winchance you should post on their official forum and not here.

http://www.koreanrandom.com/forum/forum/57-xvm-english-support-and-discussions/

i personally would want the win chance to only be shown after the battle has ended. or not being shown at all.

Kinda the wrong place to complain about it, since it's a feature of XVM and each player has to activate it on the XVM site personally.

No way to remove it now, other than making XVM stop offering it (which won't happen) or people stopping to activate it.

That being said, I don't think that many things would change because such people will always be dicks, in one way or another.

They'll always find ways to fuck over their team.