Game crash on battle start when driving 53TP only

I have frequently had the same issue but I have not been able to tie it to any specific tank.  I have been tracking when, where and how and it seems to be completely random.  I have installed the mudpack with NO options selected and the issue persists.  This indicates to me that the problem is within the mudpack itself and not anyone feature.  I have extensive application testing background and I am rather sure the bug is within the mudpack itself.

I crash occurs independent of tanks, maps, tiers, and standard game options (I ran a pure vanilla game with no modapck features and the crash persistently at random).  

After selecting a tank to play, the game finds other players and builds teams.  Before the count down to game begins the game is either frozen or completely idle (there is a difference).  You can not exit this page as no key has any effect.  I have found that terminating the game using the task manager and quickly restarting the game, works.  I am entered into the battle AFTER it has started and from that point it plays normally.  The issue WILL repeat itself, although again it appears to be at random.  After a few times(1,2,3 times), the problem appears to not occur until after the next game launch.

The bottom line is... the game crashes at pre-game team menu, with apparently random reasons.  I have a strong suspicion that the crash is being caused by the inter-action of this mudpack with modpacks being used opponents.  I can tell this because while trying different servers and playing with tier 2 tanks (where all but me and one player on the other team are bots), the issue still occurs.  I would be very agreeable to assisting you play test the mod further to isolate and identify the error. 

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Edited by dragon6actual
Attach zip file

I think I have identified at least where this issue happens.   I start WoTs, select a tank, start battle.  If and it usually does work,  the game plays normally with no problem.  If I continue to play games using the SAME TANK, I never have the problem of lock up or actually lock out until I select a different tank to play.  The first time I try and start a game using a different tank... problem. 

Hi Aslain, Played for about 2 hours with no issues then when playing the UDes 15/16 I got the same issue again. Deleted the folder and all good again. I think that the korearandom hitzones mod needs to be looked at by the modder. Until then I will be uninstalling it.

Cheers for your help