Regen Assistant and Score timer problem

He means Regen Assistant and Score timer in v9.0.0 #04.

BUT, in V9.0.0 #04 ,if you install one of the two mods(Regen Assistant or Score timer or both ), a problem occur that when you are about to start a battle, it will stuck at the ui that shows enemy and yout team. You could control your ship but the ui still not that normal battle ui.

IT IS A GENERAL PROBLEM in CN community.

@Exvoke - If you try to install two completely different mods (and *don't* try Score Timer or Regen Assist) do you see the same issue?   What you are seeing sounds like what I am seeing (you see the team lineups, hear the sounds of the battle, can hit buttons/mouse, but you can't see the ships/water/etc - like you are stuck viewing only the lineups while the battle is going on).

I tested with different sets of mods:

1)  BadoBest v1, SMI v2, Tech Tree, Sounds when Minimized

2)  Smoke Timer left side, Info Panel (self), and Regen Assist

In both cases I saw the same issue and these were with different sets of mods. Wondering if you have issues regardless of which mods you install.

Once I am not pink I will likely test again, but if we have the same issue and each provide logging - it might help pinpoint the issue quicker.