MOE hangs up

Can confirm that the MoE extended mod causes the game to loop/stuck at "updating vehicles" after battle in the garage.

Tried to remove the mod via installer, and game loaded just fine. Installed it again, and the garage got stuck again on vehicle update loop.

• Administrator
53 minutes ago, Echelon11 said:

Can confirm that the MoE extended mod causes the game to loop/stuck at "updating vehicles" after battle in the garage.

Tried to remove the mod via installer, and game loaded just fine. Installed it again, and the garage got stuck again on vehicle update loop.

Attach logs. See my signature.

i'm having the same issue. After a game, the game just hangs at updating vehicles, I'm running it on a mac. Sometimes i can play a few games without any issues and then it'll freeze up again. I love the modes but I'm forced not to be able to use them. :(  

Screen Shot 2020-03-07 at 10.30.25 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-03-07 at 10.28.59 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-03-07 at 10.19.12 PM.png

Edited by miles

Just try and disable marks of excellence extended if you have it checked in the installer. Unchecked it in the installer and run it (with clear cache on the last step). 

After that it should work just fine. If the mark of excellence mod is the culprit at your end.