Mods not working, logs file not found

I'm having issues with some mods in the last weeks, but I'm not able to see the log file because when i run Aslains_WoT_Logs_Archiver it says: "Impossible to find the specified files". Here there are the other log files. What can I do? 

python.log xvm.log _Aslains_Installer.log _Aslains_Installer_CompList.log _Aslains_Installer_Options.inf

Edited by tomugos
  • Administrator

Sounds like a local issue, something interrupting downloading/extracting contour icons. As for missing battle results sometimes it's known, and persist for very long time, I don't know why it happens, some people says it's XVM, or YasenKrasen or network problems etc. etc.

I am no script-writer, but the files are downloading perfectly, but could it be that there is something wrong with the "extractor"? It looks like it is not extracting the files at all.

When I manually extract them and then move the directory to the proper place there were no previous files there.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Guenwhyvar said:

I am no script-writer, but the files are downloading perfectly, but could it be that there is something wrong with the "extractor"? It looks like it is not extracting the files at all.

When I manually extract them and then move the directory to the proper place there were no previous files there.

If you want me to check it I need your logs, (all logs not just one random) but it might be not enough, I will need your both res_mods and mods folders packed up to an archive so I can download it and try out myself on my pc.

OK...here are the three folders containing the logs and mods as they are on my computer after a FRESH install of WoT. First I did the "standard XVM installation", then started the game. Then I installed your modpack again with my personal settings and played a game with about half of the chosen options not working (like the tank-icons, the garage-information, the spotted-graphic, etc...). 

As you can see, the icons are downloaded, but they are not extracted and put in their correct places (I tried extracting them manually in the past, but that doesn't work either)

Aslain_Modpack.rar mods.rar res_mods.rar