Player's Panel not working in-game

I have been using your awesome modpack since the death of OdemMortis ... I don't use it for much, but the things I DO use it for make my games easier for me. (Thank you for your work). I'm currently having an issue with my Player's Panel. First of all ... I have made NO CHANGES to my IN GAME SETTINGS. I have also made NO CHANGES to my MODPACK SETTINGS. 

The first image is what I select in the modpack. The second image is what I see in game.

Can anyone help me please ... the one in the modpack allows me at a glance to see name of tanks (KV1 - T67 - AMX 13/57 etc... ) / types of tanks (light, tank destroyer etc... )

dog 

what-is-selected.jpg

currently.jpg

• Administrator

Keep in mind that the contour icons you see on the preview are not the part of the option you selected, it's just an example. Player's Panel is everything you see in the preview except for contour icons.

then I guess I'm missing where I select those contour icons ... but I've been using those for a long time ... and didn't change my contour icons because these work perfect for an old fart like me.

this is and has been my contour icons choice since I started using your modpack ... any ideas why I'm not seeing them now?

dog

contour-icons-choice.jpg

Edited by moondog83013

Hello - I had almost the exact same issue.  I fixed it after setting contour icons to Aslains Icons - Original WG Icons COlored with My Style (with Tier) AND setting the transparency or translucency (cannot remember the exact name) to the HIGHEST setting.  That makes it LESS transparent (the labeling is  backwards, to my reading).  Then it appeared as expected.  Hope that is helpful.  Good luck, S.S.

• Administrator

Are you talking to me? Well, in my opinion everything is fine in the installer, the problem is with your computer. It's not installing contour icons properly, probaby something blocking the file with contour icons to be downloaded/unpacked properly, or move it's files from version folder to proper folder.

Try to copy it https://mimas.feralhosting.com/sanic/files/WoT/Aslains_3D_icons_arab_TIM_1902.7z to  D:\Games\World_of_Tanks\Aslain_Modpack\DL_cache\ then reinstall the mods.

sorry ... I uninstalled the entire mod and then installed it again and it now works. still have to make a few changes because it didn't save my preferences ... I thank you for your assistance in this matter and I SOOO appreciate your modpack ... I hope I didn't piss you off in any way, that was NOT my intention.

• Aslain locked this topic