Game client will not load w/ PMODs. Stuck on 'logging in" screen

The WOT game client will not load. It gets stuck on the "logging in screen". I can hear the helicopter and other sounds from the garage but the game does not proceed to the garage. The problem has existed for several months and is not related to the Minsk garage

It seems to happen only when using PMOD mods.

The game loaded normally with some other non-PMOD mods such as "AutoAim Indication+".   

The game loads and runs normally without Aslain mod pack.

I have: 

a) checked I am running HD version,

b) ran the 'check and repair' function - nothing found,   

c) ensured I have checked 'clear game cache', 'delete all previous mods', 'delete Python logs', 'delete game caches'

d) tried loading the game via the WOT game centre and also directly from the WOT app in the E:World_of_Tanks_Asia sub directory

e) uninstalled and re-installed the game a few months ago

f) loading into both servers available in the SEA region: Hong Kong and Australia

I have loaded the game onto a separate SSD (SSD E:World_of_Tanks_Asia) to where Windows is installed (SSD local C:Windows), and also checked there are no hidden WoT files in the C: drive

The Aslains installer comes up with C:/Games/World_of_Tanks as the default installation sub directory. I changed it manually to where my client is installed, and checked this several time to make sure I have not made an error typing in the path

This problem has existed for several months now and is not related to the Minsk garage. 

I've searched the forums and Google but cannot find any similar issue. 

Please help!

python.log xvm.log _Aslains_Installer.log _Aslains_Installer_Options.inf _Aslains_Installer_CompList.log

Edited by Willjo007
incorrectly said it loaded with PMOD zoom mod, it didn't
  • Administrator

2020-08-18 10:35:48.119: ERROR: [EXCEPTION] (scripts/common/Event.py, 46):
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "scripts/common/Event.py", line 44, in __call__
  File "_legacy", line 1, in prematureSaveServer
  File "_legacy", line 1, in _saveCache
IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: u'C:/Users/joelw/AppData/Roaming/Wargaming.net/WorldOfTanks\\pmod/cache.dat'

Looks like a user priviledges issue, or file is locked. 

Make sure you are installing and playing as admin, clear pmod cache in appdate too.

This is local issue, caused by your computer.