WoT servers (NA and SA) disappear from selection menu at startup

For a couple of weeks now, whenever I update my mods, the server selections disappear from the login menu at the startup of the game.  I started in safe mode several times, with no change.  I also re-installed my mods without the "preferred server" option, and got the same results (both in normal and safe modes).  The only way to fix is to run "Check and Repair".  After that, no issues until next update.  Log archive attached.

Dekujem Asain!

DankoSlovak

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Check and Repair worked, was able to login.  Removed the 'display server selection...' in game settings, removed 'enable auto-login' and 'preferred server' mods and re-installed the modpack.  Results: able to select server at game login.  No errors!!  Now, re-installing the modpack with 'preferred server' mod only.  Results: same issue as before, no servers to select.  I am now re-installing the modpack with no 'preferred server' but with 'enable auto-login' mod selected.  Results: same issue, no servers.  Re-installing again with no server selection AND no login screen mods (ping and users).  Results: same as before, no servers to select in login screen.

New log archive attached.

Dekujem!

Danko

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip