Occasional freeze at loading screen

Occasionally, the game will freeze at loading screen (where the map and teams are shown), with the loading bar is at maximum and with the music still going on. You are also able to hear the match's sounds with engines moving around you and even the shoots you are receiving while afk

the only way to fix it is to alt+f4 and restart the game. not sure if it is relevant, but when you join the game again (i) minimap size has been reset and (ii) player panels layout has also been reset

This only happens with certain tanks and only for their first time you use them in the session (or at least that's what my experience says) can't tell if there is any connection with the map

i see it happening in:

chinese lights/mediums (logs attached is for the WZ-120)

british medium/heavies

i will edit this post everytime it happens again so that i can give a specific list of affected tanks

Logs_WZ-120.rar

thanks! I just read it but that's not applicable in this case since i haven't changed any turret! also, it happens almost daily with just some of the tanks (i.e. yesterday it happened again for the WZ-120)

in any case it really seems like it's still an issue with this mod therefore i'll try to uninstall and will update you in case it happens again