Please allow show result from previous battle to stay enabled when using YasenKrasen, since it works and with this setup theres no conflict.

Since it works and I have tested it personally by adding back manually the string to enable show result from previous battle, I have yet to see YasenKrasen in-game info from previous match done, I have never seen it.

So please do not de-activate this when selecting YasenKarsen.

Xhk93jv.png

A8SiqZU.png

Edited by wazer
2 minutes ago, Aslain said:

It's built into YK thats why you dont have to select it separately.

It's not showing ingame so no, its not built in please go test.

If you die, and exit, go to another match right away, and while you play,, you will get a popup window ingame from previous match, thats what it does, YK does not do that

• wazer changed the title to Please allow show result from previous battle to stay enabled when using YasenKrasen, since it works and with this setup theres no conflict.
3 minutes ago, Aslain said:

Yk does that, it's built into YK, also Tomonik and Awful tanker, that's why installer is automaticaly unchecking separate option.

Well can you prove it? and how how to enable it? because its not in YK!

Edited by wazer
1 minute ago, Aslain said:

If I allow it to be installed, users will complain why they see two different battle results..... that's why it's disabled.

No, look at what YK says them self.

7kNvKD6.png

Alternative In-game battle messages (Skulls) English

(You need to install one of the main versions Core or Vanilla before You install Skulls)

It's not enabled, just set to deactivate if other addons conflict, YK does not conflict.

Edited by wazer
2 minutes ago, Aslain said:

Alternative In-game battle messages is something else, it's not related to the pprevious battle results.

The addon show previous battle results in-game, is the same like this

But YK is not enabled...

z4w11b9.png

I would not use the addon show previous battle results, if YK one worked as it should.

Edited by wazer