WoT Modpack update to 1.24.1.2 is in progress... ×

Players list problem

Hello,

I have a problem I had few years ago but I don't remember how I solved it. I had to reinstall windows and do all things from scratch like choosing mods whish I don't even remember which I have since I always just do update automatically. 

During game loading and during battle if I choose last option how to view players ( names, vehicle names, etc.) I have bugged view. Like it want to show me xvm but it doesn't showing. I didn't install to see wn8 of other players in battle and I don't want it, but it still trying to do it. Here are screenshots:wot2.thumb.png.29b2466390053949a065ea936b4eeed0.png

wot.thumb.png.e3762189d47a3a98d58519ee5f8e1fcd.png

Thanks in advance.

Usually when you click on any panel, for example to see only vehicles names which I prefer, it stays on that panel next time you start game. But now when I start game it showing me panel with stats ( I still don't know why since I didn't install xvm stats) and I need to switch panel again, every game.