Contour Icon is not working

Hello, I did everything your Website is saying about Bug Reports (the repair check and so on).

Sadly it did not solve the problem, yesterday this special Contour Icons worked!

In the picture you can see wich one is not working (red X), it is the Fish Navy: "Neon Symbole (Aslain`s Bearbeitung)".

The other one above ("Neon Symbole") is working!

I tried four different Contour Icons, all worked.

It does not matter wich map, tank or gamemode  -> It is permanently not working.

Hope this can be solved easy, all other mods from Aslain`s Pack are working perfectly fine.

-CptSony

Unbenannt.PNG

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Okay, thats weird.. PC suddenly does not like this specific mod 😞

I will use that one above then, the colour of Heavys and Artys are swapped in that but at least I have the design.

Edit: We can close that report then. Dont know how that works.

Edited by cptsony
TextEdit
  • Administrator

Unfortunately it happens to some users, this is not my mistake or any bug in the installer, it's most likely a false-positive, the mod file is blocked and not unpacked/moved to the proper place in the game folder. There is also small chance that the file has been corrupted durring downloading, you can force re-downloading it by deleting contouricons_Neon_AslainsEdit_FishNavy_TIM_11100.7z, and reinstalling the modpack, alternatively you can unpack the files inside it to the proper folder manualy.

• Like 1