Aslain this is just an FYI. A few weeks ago I posted the zip logs to you about in battles crashes and you said you didnt see anything funny. so I totally removed the modpack and went vanilla. Got tired of vanilla and installed the modpack. All was running fine but I forgot to install the skin mods like the gold type 59, super pershing and the JPZ e100. When I went back and did it the crashes started again. I removed the skin mods and works fine so maybe its something there. I also forgot to mention the JPZ e100 skin is not complete in the garage. There is a part of the tank that isd missing below the gun and above the hull. Thanks

14 hours ago, garfield411 said:

Aslain this is just an FYI. A few weeks ago I posted the zip logs to you about in battles crashes and you said you didnt see anything funny. so I totally removed the modpack and went vanilla. Got tired of vanilla and installed the modpack. All was running fine but I forgot to install the skin mods like the gold type 59, super pershing and the JPZ e100. When I went back and did it the crashes started again. I removed the skin mods and works fine so maybe its something there. I also forgot to mention the JPZ e100 skin is not complete in the garage. There is a part of the tank that isd missing below the gun and above the hull. Thanks

there is indeed a issue with the JPZ e100 skin, could you test it out with the 2 other skins and only remove the JPZ e100?
i do not have those tanks so it will be impossible for me to check it out.

On 3/7/2021 at 5:43 AM, Theolitius said:

there is indeed a issue with the JPZ e100 skin, could you test it out with the 2 other skins and only remove the JPZ e100?
i do not have those tanks so it will be impossible for me to check it out.

Ok I redid the skin mods. I noticed the JPZ skin was removed. So I put the other ones I had before to see if it crashed. Installed the super Pershing, the sherman, amx 40, cromwell and cromwell B. It crashed a couple of hours later. Went back and only left the sherman and the amx 40 so far no crashes with these two

• Like 1