No gun or engine sounds with #5

AS titled, missing the audio which was working fine on #3

Also, the OTM MOE is just showing (missing png..xxxxxx) next to the tanker name since I installed #5 once again

The cmd when I created the log said "cant find file..." a couple of times right at the start, I've attached what it completed....

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Edit: I reinstalled #5 without Gnomefather's sound packs so the default sounds are back - is it not the path glitch that has crept back in from the previous pack?

Edited by Kylock

Rather strange as I've been running it as admin all this time - even #6 and yet Windoze blocks it with the defender window, on looking at the properties tab, I selected "unblock" and it ran okay...  🤐

That has never happened before when choosing to run as admin so that's an FYI..

Uninstalled as ingame audio was quitting after about 120seconds into a game, then it was just ambient sound. I played vanilla and all working correctly, reinstalled using admin rights and still have an issue with the otm mastery markers again, logs added, xvm panels not showing stats etc..

If it's permissions then other running running as admin I'm at a loss as what to do

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

as per my chat message, I changed the OTM from NDO to LuckyCrusky and I get the XVM info, that may be why I get the missing marks pngs next the vehicle name on the otm - I changed the panels to from NDO to Webium and the panels show the xvm info correcty?

Edited by Kylock
  • Administrator
14 hours ago, Kylock said:

as per my chat message, I changed the OTM from NDO to LuckyCrusky and I get the XVM info, that may be why I get the missing marks pngs next the vehicle name on the otm - I changed the panels to from NDO to Webium and the panels show the xvm info correcty?

This is offtopic, I tested NDO, no errors, everything works fine.