arp tracers

there was prior to 10.2 and it was functional until this update we just got. im just trying to find out if colored shell tracer mods are gone for good as the arpeggio one was functional just before this event. it literally showed up as shells and tracers arpeggio until it was removed and i cant find any  info  on this mod

On 4/17/2021 at 3:32 PM, Aslain said:

What was before is gone. You have what is now, WG changed the tracers and majority of the old mods weren't updated because their authors are long time gone.

any idea how i can go about finding someone who can fix this mod then? i dont have the skill to do it myself.

• Administrator

Remove tracers has been updated and works, I saw it with my own eyes, if you still experience it, send me logs (see my signature), and a replay from battle where I can see that issue.

Are you using the latest possible modpack?

Hey great, works now. Now that you've given me the earth, I'll ask for the moon. The mod gets rid of the main battery contrails, but for some reason gets rid of AA tracers entirely. Is there a way to have those bright bullets lighting up airplanes show up and no silly smoke on the main battery?