"Error: Setup files corrupted" - Aslain's WoT ModPack v1.13.0.0 #15 - link #2

The .exe file I receive from download link #2 (re-tried numerous times) is only 11.58 MB in size (instead of 100+ MB) and when I try to run it I get the message "Error: Setup files corrupted. Please obtain a new copy of the program". 

The .exe file I receive from download link #4 is 100.61 MB and will run without errors, however I am WAY older than 16yrs and I really like my so-called "adult content mods".

I also tried downloading the file with my anti-virus app disabled and it made no difference in the results.

My draconian ISP will flag my account if I use a torrent client, any help would be appreciated.

Edited by SteelWarrior01
additional info
8 hours ago, Aslain said:

Why would they flag you for using torrent? Make no sense. The torrent is perfectly legit and so is the app I'm recommending to download for it. Downloading my modpack is not act of piracy you know 😛

I totally agree with you, 100%, it does not make sense to any normal person. According to them (the ISP), torrent clients are only used for "pirated" and/or other "illegitimate" files.

I had this argument with them once already a few months ago when my Grandson used a torrent client on my wi-fi and they flagged me. I think it's time for me to argue with them again, try taking it even higher up the management chain than I did last time.

Edited by SteelWarrior01
missing info