Game Wont Load

I mean, don't know how much simpler I can put it.  Early saturday morning I updated to the newest version, a few hours later I went to play and nothing happened. I can open the launcher of the game fine, but soon as I click play the launcher closes and that's it. It only started that after I installed the latest version, I then uninstalled it completely and removed all the traces I found but it still refuses to work. I sent a ticket in and went around and around with the games tech support which was useless. I have no idea whats causing this, or how to fix it, as I really really do not wanna reinstall, as it would take far too long and I'm already pissed about missing the events going on... And pretty sure the Python.log wont show anything as it's an older one and I can't generate a new one cause the game wont start.

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

Yeah, I tried the integrity scan about 5 times it always says it's fine. So I am unfortunately redling the game, the 9 whole gigabits of it. Which on a very crappy internet, is just wonders of fun. I wish I knew what the hell was causing this. Because, it's driving me nuts.

• Administrator

This is another reason WG should implement better integrity check, currently it's checking only certain files, not all files, which make no sense since every other game I know (mostly mmorpg can revive itself from damage only via doing integrity check).