I am very disappointed with the latest update

Things have changed, which is why I used this mod.
Arrow 1 - I cannot move this indicator at any time.
Arrow 2 - I had turned on the timer when I was spotted and so I knew how many seconds I would go out, and now when it lights up I can't.
Arrow 3 - The old "Danger Light" was great, and now this traffic light is very annoying to the eyes and does not suit the battle. Theold indicator also showed the minimap when an opponent was seen.
If you can turn the timer back on when I'm on it to know when I turned it off. And remove this traffic light by returning the old danger light or at least make an option to choose between the two. Because it makes no sense to use this mode after removing favorite features.

shot_025.jpg

i want this "danger lights" 

ddd.jpg

• Administrator

Removed post formatting, it was too extensive, please tone it down in future.

So... I'm not the author of either mod you complain about, if you don't like how they work, you can send message to their authors. I'm not the one responsible for your problems here.

1. Select different MoE mod, most of them are movable with mouse, or edit current mod config and enter own coordinates.

2. Name this mod, I don't know what it is, use the name used in the modpack. (if it's Champi, then wait for next modpack, he fixed his mods)

3. Danger lights has a menu in garage, in ru but still, you can change to old look there, as for the modpack, I will add optional style for people who cannot use ru menu.