Aslain blocking LWM and Chobittsu's Husky flag

I completed the mission for the Symbols of Yukon. The flag appears in the flag list but when selected will not display on the ship. When I start the game in Safe Mode (no mods) the flag displays. Start in normal mode again the flag disappears.

248282648_shot-22_01.25_23_15.16-0643Huskymissioncompleted.thumb.jpg.721402269621c0393071b67902a7efc8.jpg484395071_shot-22_01.25_23_18.09-0215Huskyflagreceived.thumb.jpg.ee0e14acf47bf68a920c352968f99d9e.jpg112672054_shot-22_01.25_23_18.09-0215WhereistheHuskyflag.thumb.jpg.d6e800821d636e1a229a0cb0bdf44fcd.jpg

I do not intend to give the impression that it deliberate. I'm sure its unintentional.

• Administrator

Please stop creating new threads with the same contents, you even posted in WoT instead of WoWs.

This mod you have installed is outdated:

Historical Proportions flags
               The flag of Japan is replaced by the flag of the Navy of Japan, the flags of admirals are replaced by the historical

9 hours ago, Aslain said:

Please stop creating new threads with the same contents, you even posted in WoT instead of WoWs.

This mod you have installed is outdated:

Historical Proportions flags
               The flag of Japan is replaced by the flag of the Navy of Japan, the flags of admirals are replaced by the historical

I first posted in the WOWS Discussion section to see if anyone had similar issues. After your response I followed the instructions and posted in the WOWS Bug section (To report a bug or problem, please post a new topic in this section and include following things). Sorry for the repost, I thought I was following the instructions. Nothing posted in the WoT section by me.

Now,

When I install a new patch, e.g. 0.11.0.0_05, does that not install current mod versions over the existing ones? The mod noted by you IS in the 11.0.0_05 patch.

Do I need to unclick that mod, Finish, then run the mod again and click that mod again to reinstall it?