Spoting markers and loading video are not working acordingly.

Hi guys,

I installed the latest version Aslains_WoT_Modpack_Installer_v.1.16.0.0_04

And sadly this important features are not working, i didn't selected anything to change the spotting markers next tot the players panels i wanted the default ones from WG, and still they are displayed in a square shape. And also i wanted to try out something new and interesting, its the adult loading video for the login landing page and it seems that its not working at all. I attached the inf file to see that i don't have anything selected that can ruin the display of spotting markers.

shot_011 - Copy.jpg

_Aslains_Installer_Options.inf

Sure thing here you go. The weird thing is that if i watch the replay i have some other icons 🙂 And yes I am using Friends mark icons, and that was my first thought also since that's the only option that i use that involves players panels, and i disabled that and give it a run, but the issue was still present even if the Friends marker mod was off. Also a side remark from older versions, i noticed that sometimes the clan badges are shown on players panels even i don't have the option ON.

20220303_1545_ussr-R105_BT_7A_35_steppes.wotreplay python.log

Ass Monkey stated above, seems that today out of the blue, without doing anything special, i have the same icons that you have, so the squares are gone. Still i have on more question, i have the XVM icons just because i have selected friends marker ? because i think that spotting marker should be the default WG ones since i didn't selected anything in that regard, right ?