Play with 121B = game freez after 1st shoot (Aslain's WoT ModPack v1.16.0.0 #07)

In the current version there is a problem when playing with the 121B tank. After starting a battle the game works normally, but as soon as the first shot (and enemy hit) is fired, the game freezes. There is a total lock up of the computer, you can't even switch with Alt+Tab to another running application (ROG Gaming Center) and after a while the sound, which was running even after the image freezes, stops working properly and only grunts follow. Can't even take a screenshot. A hard reboot is required. The same error occurred 2 times in a row. When playing previously with other tanks the game ran normally. After two attempts to play a battle with 121B, during which the above mentioned crash occurred, I tried selecting another X. tier tank and the game ran again without problems.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

• Administrator

No mod can hang the game the way your whole PC hangs. In my whole carrier in WoT I never met such mod, but of course you can have the opposite opinion, in this case I suggest you to remove mods 1 by 1 and if it stops hanging, then it means it was caused by a mod.

During the whole time of playing and using the mod pack, it happened several times that after installing a new version, problems with the game behavior started - crashes, freezes, lags. In some cases I reported the problem here and the answer was basically the same. The mod pack is fine, you have a bug in your hardware or drivers.But without any hardware or driver update, the problems stopped after installing a new or previous version of the mod pack. This fills me with almost 100% certainty that there is indeed a problem in some part of the mod pack. Unfortunately I don't have the time to reinstall the modpack multiple times part by part. 121B is not so much preferred for gaming by me, so I'll wait for the next version of the modpack, maybe it will fix itself again. Have a nice day!👍