some small bugs i've encountered after reinstalling Aslain on a new PC

for some reason when using the animated six sense for some reason it just speeds up so instead of being like, normal and slow its just really fast(i use animated boobs. dont judge) and also the missions for say HT-13(might happen with other missions but yeah) flickers every couple of seconds. probably some other bugs that i forgot

20 hours ago, Aslain said:

You forgot to include logs for your issue, keep in mind you have to use the latest modpack.

Ah sorry i'll do that in a bit but also when i was using 16.0.0.0 #07 it worked great but when i switched to 08 to 09 as well it just stopped working correctly, keep in mind it didn't save my settings after i switched PCs so i have no idea why it just didn't wanna work

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

• Administrator

There were no changed in 09 or 09 that would justfy your issue, so it's just concidence. I installed the animated 6th sense mod you mentioned and I think it works as intended, it lasts around 3 seconds. If you want to show this animation little longer you can edit mod config: c:\Games\World_of_Tanks_NAU\mods\configs\sixthSense.xml

Change to lets say:

<speed>10</speed> <!-- Speed in Frames per Second -->

On 3/12/2022 at 4:33 AM, Aslain said:

There were no changed in 09 or 09 that would justfy your issue, so it's just concidence. I installed the animated 6th sense mod you mentioned and I think it works as intended, it lasts around 3 seconds. If you want to show this animation little longer you can edit mod config: c:\Games\World_of_Tanks_NAU\mods\configs\sixthSense.xml

Change to lets say:

theres also a problem with invisible tanks. for some reason the Tiger II, Panther and maybe another tank is just invisible for no reason at all. and i cant get a picture of it because they are invisible. i also have a problem where i select my Panther and i go into the infinite garage loading glitch

5 hours ago, XVPhoenix2VII said:

theres also a problem with invisible tanks. for some reason the Tiger II, Panther and maybe another tank is just invisible for no reason at all. and i cant get a picture of it because they are invisible. i also have a problem where i select my Panther and i go into the infinite garage loading glitch

by invisible i mean not game mechanics invisible, like some kind of mods are inflicting because i had a Tiger 2 right infront of me and they were completely invisible and i was ramming them and whatnot

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/12/2022 at 4:33 AM, Aslain said:

Change to lets say:

is there any way to slow down custom made six sense icon? cause i made my own now to test it out and it works but its like super sped up even though i kept it at around 14s but had the original animated six sense in there as well (from 1-85 is custom and 86-104 is from the modpack) and the animated six sense from the modpack in the config should be slowed down alot and it is but not my custom made one.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip