Scrambled nation order in garage carousel

Greetings,

I've searched for this problem in the forums beforehand, but nothing came up, so decided to report it myself, since it's really bugging me... :(

So, since update 9.7, installing the modpack scrambles up the order of nations in the garage for me (and saw it at friends as well). I've looked around about this before writing, and so I'm aware, that XVM put the feature of changing nation order in some time ago, and that in the standard XVM it can be changed in the carousel.xc file. However, in your modpack, the version of the XVM carousel.xc is different (I'd assume), and the option to change that order is missing. Could you please investigate this, and add the option in the file, or possibly even in the installer? I'd be more than grateful, since otherwise I love using your modpack.

Oh, excuse me, I forgot to add, that I know about the different nation orders in every region, and it seems the order that is on now comes from the RU region (ussr-germany-usa-france-uk-china-japan), while the EU region order is: china-france-germany-uk-usa-ussr-japan.

• Upvote 1

hello...

i have the same problem as Garadex,i am from EU region and may order of nations in the garage is changed. I wrote about my problem two days ago and still there is no answer. Is there a problem with some mode and if it is so, what should i do to bring it back?

I have corrected the order for EU server today, are you talking about what version of modpack?

Aslain, what part of the mod (or what config file) controls the order of the countries in garage? I'd like to modify mine so it matches NA. Thanks

(why is this hard coded in the mod and not determined by client?)

• Administrator

Aslain, what part of the mod (or what config file) controls the order of the countries in garage? I'd like to modify mine so it matches NA. Thanks

(why is this hard coded in the mod and not determined by client?)

carousel.xc on the bottom, cant miss it. but u need latest xvm nightly to make it work, currently order is bugged, despite of correct carousel options.

• Upvote 1