Minimap mods not working

Hi,
after installing XVM mini maps:such as circles, show 50m auto-detection circle, maximum detection range  ....... 
garage mods work for me in the game, but after starting the battle, the circles disappear, from the minimap,
the ones from WG are not displayed either.. 
the next battle is displayed from aslain and the next those from WG, another game I don't have any circles.
before that it worked fine
  • Administrator

Maybe begin with adding logs, see my signature link, also tell me what do you mean by "before it worked fine"?

Make sure you are installing the modpack and playing the game on admin account. Keep in mind that XVM stopped to work properly in Windows 7 and older. Sometimes it has this super rare bug that it will not work in some battle, also it doesn't support epic battles.

by the way you posted in wrong section of forums, so I'm forced to move your thread.

Snmekobrazovky_20230213_171353.thumb.png.5d9bb16250022b35d9aed3082e792de4.png

I always install aslain mods the same way, but since the patch 1.19 does this, he keeps doing this.

I uninstalled the game, aslain mods too, reinstalled it and it still does the same. Always the same.
I have a screenshot from the third game, where I have circles from WG.
I tried turning off the wg minimap settings in the game settings, it didn't help

The mod pack is always installed - over - the wargaming settings.

If you turn everything off in the client but turn everything on in the mod, the mod is always displayed.

I suspect - after testing the mod (it works fine for me) - that maybe the problem is with XVM and your game client.

With XVM you have to regularly "update" your account and your stats by briefly logging into XVM.

Since you are using the XVM version, you must also have XVM installed (from their website) and activated as well.

Please test if you still have problems after the update in XVM, because I see more of an XVM problem here.

Have fun