Visible Penetration Indicator (Colorblind)

Found a really cool mod on WG Mod Hub called Visible Penetration Indicator (Colorblind) I'd like to see added to the modpack. 
Here is the description that the mod creator listed;
"

Can't see the difference between 'No Pen', 'May Pen' and 'Will Pen'? 

This mod will make it easy to tell. Shows stock crosshair colors, except the 'Will Pen' has an extra cross. No doubt when it's lit. Helps make the penetration indicator on the crosshair more visible to colorblindness. 

You must have Settings - Reticle - Gun Marker set to  '(with armor penetration indicator)'. See the screenshots for the proper settings.

I have found that just changing the color was not helpful, so added the graphic." 

The following images are the ones the creator posted

Link to the page where you can download the mod which is a simple .wotmod file that goes in the WorldofTanks>mods>(current version)> folder.
https://wgmods.net/5373/
Also link to the creators page as well 
https://wgmods.net/search/?owner=110618

On a personal note I have found this mod to be extremely helpful to me, not because of colorblindness but due to poor vision. 
For me it works best on the (Gun Marker) Crosshair 1 (with armor penetration indicator). It does work with the other Gun Marker's as long as it has the armor penetration indicator. 

settingsSniper_TXeBYqk.jpg.1600x0_q85_crop_detail_replace_alpha-white.jpg

settingsArcade_sj5bTnL.jpg.1600x0_q85_crop_detail_replace_alpha-white.jpg

VisPenInd_mBIHbgL.jpg.1600x0_q85_crop_detail_replace_alpha-white.jpg