AutoEquip Mod not working

Hi. I setup the autoequip mod (automatically equip binocs, net, box) for my various tanks.  I noticed that sometimes the mod would not swap the equipment from one tank to another.  i.e. playing my T2 Medium, T49 and Marder 38T.  Would play the med, then the t49.  after i come ouf of the t49 battle, (t2 medium tank was out of battle as well) the Marder didn't have the binocs on.  I have binocs and 4 nets.  so i normally don't have a problem (unless both binocs were in battle)  but that's normal.

i select another tank once binocs return, and don't see them auto equip.

Python.log is in a zip file.  i am not allowed to post phtyon.log to the site

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.zip

Did you set up each tank individualy first? AutoEquip is not like the AutoTelescope mod you know.

Anyway both mods works fine, so I mark it local.

yes. i have set up the tanks just fine.

last night, i was playing again.  I'd play my T2med, with net/binocs.  i died in battle.  exited out and played the Marder.  it had it's binocs/net.  i got the notification that t2 battle was over.  after the Marder battle i go back to my t2 and the net was on, but the binocs were off.  if i went to say my M4 sherman, then back to my t2, the binocs would appear.

i still think it's a bug because if i went from my marder to t2 in the same situation, the t2 would have the binocs. i wouldn't have to switch to a 3rd tank first.

also, i did wait a few seconds for the mod to "work"  i know there can be a delay of a few seconds, but i waited a minute.