crosshair: Default World of Tanks with black text changed to white > Unwanted reticules information / selection

Sorry - put this by accident in the general discussion page and not here

Hi All

Any one experiencing the addition of information on the reticule when nothing had been marked (to my knowledge ) to include it?

After the installation of the micropatch and the updating of  the mod pack (when I did not tick for any additional mods to be added) my reticule changed and I have additional information in both arcade and sniper - see first image . When I launch the game in safe mode, I get the reticule I usually play with and was expecting to see - see second image.

I have also included my aslains log so you can see which mods I have selected.

if you could advise me which mod could be causing this, I will consider not using it for a while as I do not enjoy all the extra information and animation that is happening with it at present (finding it distracting).

Many thanks for your help in this matter.

dippydazzler

Not safe mode with strange reticle.png

In safe mode with expected reticule.png

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip74.77 kB · 1 download

• Aslain changed the title to crosshair: Default World of Tanks with black text changed to white > Unwanted reticules information / selection