No Reticle with mods running

Hi all

I didn't see this in any of the other messages today, so I am starting a new topic.

When I run the game with my selected mods  I have no reticle in game and the reticle tab in settings does not respond, however in safe mode I have a reticle in game and the reticle tab in settings shows up - see attached screen shots of the settings page and my archivers log.  

Hope this helps identify any further problems that the game is having at present.

kind regards

dippydazzler

World of Tanks Screenshot 2023.09.06 not in safe mode - 14.18.16.14.png

World of Tanks Screenshot 2023.09.06 in safe mode - 14.14.53.03.png

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

17 minutes ago, Aslain said:

Probably bug in crosshair Default text black to white, try without it.

Thank you, i can confirm that was the issue which completely deleted reticle in game and blocked reticle tab in the settings.
«Safe Shot by OldSkool» also broken, it won't let me shoot at all, have to disable it via hotkey to be able to shot at enemies.

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, STRIKER said:

Thank you, i can confirm that was the issue which completely deleted reticle in game and blocked reticle tab in the settings.
«Safe Shot by OldSkool» also broken, it won't let me shoot at all, have to disable it via hotkey to be able to shot at enemies.

Safe Shot is already fixed in modpack #01