Team Panel Badobest not show

• Administrator

Please supplement your report with screenshots and logs as I specified in the information provided in the link under my post signature. Show on the screenshot what you mean by those remnants, as I am convinced that you misunderstand it but it's in theory because you didn't provide any proof.

Hey Wolly.  It makes me feel better that I'm not the only one that is having problems with the team panels after the last update.

I spent a lot of time messing with different team panels and it did seam like I would still see parts of TTaro's mod after I switched. 

Not too sure about it because, eventually, I just got frustrated and went to back to modpack 12.11.1 #2.

Hello, sorry, I forgot the screenshots. But I solved the problem first by uninstalling the modpack and reinstalling it again. But the rest vom team Panel TTao you can see here (screenshot) I use Team Panel from Badobest. After New Installation it was away. Then I change something in the Modpack and it show it again

Screenshot_1.png

Edited by WollyWonka
Screenshot

It just occurred to me, after each time I messing with a different modpack install, I would go into a training room and I would have to turn the team panels back on. 

You can just do this from port, but I went to a training room, just in case I needed to readjust the panel layout.

This seams to have been fixed with update #5.  (For me at least)

Hope this helps.

HUDsettings.thumb.png.ff5040108101ae42968ad1bb95b77e31.png

Edited by Flame Grilled
  • 2 weeks later...