Team Panels by Autospy: ship colors not showing

That's what I'm doing now.  I expect to make four different posts, or so, in order keep things separate to keep everything separate. 

The thing is everything just went goofy after I installed #3. 

Weird thing.  In addition to the team panels issue, the game will pause for a FRACTION of a second when I hit the shift key to exit the binocular view.  Same thing.  It started right after I started messing around with update #3.

After I upload the archive, I'm going to verify my install.  I'm wondering if all the time I spent messing around with the different Team Panels, that somehow my game files might be screaming "emough" at me.

By the time I was finished, I couldn't even remember what Team Panel Mod was my regular one.

Here is the archive from update #3.

Aslains_WoWs_Logs.zip

Hold off on looking at this.  I will send you screenshots in following posts.

Thank you so VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!

I was feeling like a total a$$ over here when I saw screenshot that you posted. 

I was thinking that me or my computer had wasted your time.

Is there any way that could cause a problem with my screen freezing for a fraction of a second (frame rate?) when I leave binocular view?

I remember yesterday, after I installed update #3, there was no problem.  I played for quite a bit using that update.

That problem started when I went back to update #2.  I expected it to stop when I re-installed update #3.  Its still there. 

Awesome!

Is there any way that could be causing the problem with my screen freezing up up for a fraction of a second after leaving binocular view?

I'm hoping that I didn't mess up my files yesterday, while I was messing around with this.  I must have spent close to a couple hours switching out different team panel mods and going back and forth from update #3 to update #2.

Autospy's Team Panels work perfect now.

As to my screen freezing up:

I just swapped out Autospy's mod for TTaro_ and that fixed it.

There must be another conflict.

I'm going to start removing individual mods, starting with the update list from #3, to see if I can find it.  Any recommendations on which ones are most likely?