TTaro / Roslich team panel issue

Go to solution Solved by Aslain,

Issue:  I had the Roslich team panel installed and then installed the TTaro team panel when it was released.   After testing the TTaro panel I went back and installed the Roslich panel which would not show up in game.   The configuration panel from Roslich is visible and I can make changes but the panels are not there.   

I noticed the configuration panel icon from TTaro is also present so its like the TTaro panel is not fully installing.   I am able to install TTaro again and everything works with that panel but not Roslich

Image 004.png

OK but the original issue is the Roslich Panels do not seem to work after you install the TTaro panel.   I tried with the #11 version this morning to get Roslich back and when you get in game you have the Roslich config panel showing but the actual side panels are not there

• Administrator
  • Solution
1 hour ago, sidworkz said:

OK but the original issue is the Roslich Panels do not seem to work after you install the TTaro panel.   I tried with the #11 version this morning to get Roslich back and when you get in game you have the Roslich config panel showing but the actual side panels are not there

You don't see the team panels? You have to enable the team panels in the game settings. TTaro's panels disable them to display their own panels properly.