Lets face it

Aslain

I see you asking for more donations. You need to know that mods are used by the old players. The OG. And they are leaving. Im about to sell my account too. Its just bad now with subs and hybrids. Randoms has been ruined for a while, but now ranked is too. Assymetric was a bit of fun but that doesnt last.

This game is at the last hurrah. Im writing you as a friend: find different income, because this isnt coming back.

I just had a game with a Brandenburg AFK for the first 10 min in silver. then he starts randomly autopiloting around the map, avoiding enemy. makes us lose the game.

How did he make it into silver??? will WG ever even give him a warning?

You said AutoSpy mods are not being updated anymore... everyone knows. Once they release Kitakami, its the end times...

Im sorry bro, and thanks for alll your years of hard work!

• Downvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Just three weeks ago you wanted to learn how to mod!?

I don't blame you, this game can be frustrating, I have left more than once. However, I see some rays of hope for WoWS. Recently WG started to address the biggest issues: the lack of counterplay against CVs, subs shotgunning and CV squadrons spotting just to name a few.

They are making some very encouraging changes, hopefully the game will be fun to play again.

BTW, I have recently updated some AutoSpy mods: Info Panel, Minimap and BADoBEST Style Side Panels.

• Like 1