Replay Manager and Recording Replays in MP4

I use replay Manager and GE Force Experience to save replays and convert to MP4.  However, you only see the battle in replay from the perspective of your tank, and say you had a particular retard in the game you want to put on "The Shittiest Players in WOT" channel I think the only way is to get one of the other players who was in view range of the retard (or unicum if it was a good game) to upload the replay?  I know that there is a command to bind to another tank but not sure if it still needs to be in your view range, and you can't ever see the vehicles on the whole map?

Thanks.

J

Edited by dundivin
Spelling
  • Administrator

The replay is recorded only from the perspective of what you see on the screen. Modifications like Free Camera in Replay allow you to "fly" around the map and observe events from a different perspective, although it won't be as accurate as the perspective when actively controlling your tank. Of course, things that happened outside the "drawing" range cannot be seen, and you would need a replay from another player in that battle to observe them.