3.8.14 -> KT's Engines 2.031 don't work

I installed modpack as every secound day, with all KT Sounds, and now I have NO engine sound at all!

No other soundmod is used.

In battle I can't hear any engine sounds, not my own and not even one of my team. Gunsounds and Turret traverse sound works fine,,,

I add it here, cause its as well about KT sounds.

With 14 and 15 versions i installed all KT soundpacks.

On my own i downloaded KT´s ambiente pack and run its configtool. On both versions the gunsounds are not detected by the configtool.

When i installed the KT downloadfile for the gunsounds which i downloaded from KT, it is detected.

I´m not sure if your installer is unpacking the files correctly.

• Administrator

I add it here, cause its as well about KT sounds.

With 14 and 15 versions i installed all KT soundpacks.

On my own i downloaded KT´s ambiente pack and run its configtool. On both versions the gunsounds are not detected by the configtool.

When i installed the KT downloadfile for the gunsounds which i downloaded from KT, it is detected.

I´m not sure if your installer is unpacking the files correctly.

I don't know how this detection works, maybe it is checking some files I removed, because are not needed, like some readme and whatnot.

Anyhow all sounds from KT works currently, since I've checked them, double checked even, as for the engines, remove it, and let it be downloaded again.

General hint: clean up your DLC folder in case of issues like that - helps sometimes.

• Upvote 1

I'm sorry, it's me again. I recognized that there is the same bug in the installer for the KT gunsounds, that you already solved for the engine sounds! The installer don't unpacks the gunsounds :huh:

I installed it myself. The engines are working now  :)

Oh, I made a mistake in the Topic, I mean Version 2.541 of the gunsounds!

I did it, downloaded all files new, and when I install it I can see it isn't unpacking the KT gunsound files. After the installation I unpack the downloaded KT-soundpack in the DLC folder, and there is one file to overwrite. In the promted window you can see, that the file, which will be overwritten, has a different size and date then the one from KT. If the installer would unpack the files correctly, this files should be exact the same.