BADoBEST team panels not displaying in 13.3.0_09

Go to solution Solved by walkerwj55,

• Administrator

It's not bug, you have to re-enable Team Panels in the game options, HUD. TTaro is disabling them.

You said TTaro is too transparent, but there are options to display some background, which should improve visibility. Have you tried it?

21 minutes ago, Aslain said:

It's not bug, you have to re-enable Team Panels in the game options, HUD. TTaro is disabling them.

You said TTaro is too transparent, but there are options to display some background, which should improve visibility. Have you tried it?

Yes, I did, but against light sky backgrounds, it didn't help much. I struggled to read the text. Perhaps something like my cursor setting where it goes dark against light backgrounds would solve it.

31 minutes ago, Aslain said:

If TTaro is disabling it I would call that a bug. I found the switch and reactivated it, thanks.

1 minute ago, Aslain said:

Have you tried this?

image.png (516×541)

Turn off "User Blur Instead of Contrast"

Yep, tried that, still not effective against light background since in increased opacity is similar in color to the text. The attached screenshots include no opacity, 1/2 opacity, and full opacity.

Screenshot (79).png

Screenshot (78).png

Screenshot (77).png

Screenshot (76).png

• Solution
20 minutes ago, walkerwj55 said:

Yep, tried that, still not effective against light background since in increased opacity is similar in color to the text. The attached screenshots include no opacity, 1/2 opacity, and full opacity.

Screenshot (79).png

Screenshot (78).png

Screenshot (77).png

Screenshot (76).png

I lost your latest reply and changing to Contrast did the job. I'd mark your last (now missing) reply as Solution. My screenshots are differing levels of contrast.

Screenshot (82).png

Screenshot (81).png

Screenshot (80).png

Just now, walkerwj55 said:

I lost your latest reply and changing to Contrast did the job. I'd mark your last (now missing) reply as Solution. My screenshots are differing levels of contrast.

Screenshot (82).png

Screenshot (81).png

Screenshot (80).png

Thanks for working with me through this.

• Upvote 1