Sky Viewing Upwards when Going BA

• Administrator

In that log you don't have BA selected. I see different mods that you posted in the OP.

Advanced Aiming System [beta version!]
               Safe Shot (Block shooting at wrecks & allies for 2s) [component of AAS!]
               Helps auto-snapping to targets behind obstacles [component of AAS!]
               Battle Assistant for SPG (triggered by 'G' key) for AAS [a bit bugged with some crosshairs!]

Select different BA, but you have to uncheck whole AAS section.

BA in AAS is known from missbehaviour, did you read labels next to things you selected? :)
  • Upvote 1

All right... I've been always cautious not to select that AAS BA but I made a mistake(again) and probably checked the whole thing with the AAS making the AAS BA to be checked along with them.

Oh and thank you for that Prnt Screen Bug.. Will Deactivate it for now.

Thanks as always.

In that log you don't have BA selected. I see different mods that you posted in the OP.

Advanced Aiming System [beta version!]
               Safe Shot (Block shooting at wrecks & allies for 2s) [component of AAS!]
               Helps auto-snapping to targets behind obstacles [component of AAS!]
               Battle Assistant for SPG (triggered by 'G' key) for AAS [a bit bugged with some crosshairs!]

Select different BA, but you have to uncheck whole AAS section.

BA in AAS is known from missbehaviour, did you read labels next to things you selected? :)

I have always read the the labels, but sometimes I overlook the Check Markers because I install during midnight(better net during these times) and being a sleepy head lol.

Don't use the BA under the name screenshot 18 which is under AAS section.

Use the one in the screenshot 19 which is the stand alone BA :>

We posted in same minute. :) Yes, I'm sure this was that mistake. I will feedback later. Thank you!