No show descriptions box and tiny customisation box

Hello, firstly thanks for all the hard work. Your mods make a great game even more enjoyable! Recently whenever i update or go to change mod choices I no longer have the "show descriptions" box and the table you go through to choose mods is tiny, only maybe half a dozen options visible so a great deal of scrolling is required. Have looked at irl friends options screens and they have the full sized table and the "show descriptions" box.

I have just uninstalled and re installed to see if that made a difference but no change. I have also checked the "view descriptions and listen to sound mods preview" box but still no change.

Obviously this isn't a game changing problem but is very annoying. In the past I had both the options and the full sized options table. Hope you can help. Thanks in advance.

Hello, firstly thanks for all the hard work. Your mods make a great game even more enjoyable! Recently whenever i update or go to change mod choices I no longer have the "show descriptions" box and the table you go through to choose mods is tiny, only maybe half a dozen options visible so a great deal of scrolling is required. Have looked at irl friends options screens and they have the full sized table and the "show descriptions" box.

I have just uninstalled and re installed to see if that made a difference but no change. I have also checked the "view descriptions and listen to sound mods preview" box but still no change.

Obviously this isn't a game changing problem but is very annoying. In the past I had both the options and the full sized options table. Hope you can help. Thanks in advance.

Ps. Was unsure of best forum section to put this so added here and Issues section.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm guessing your vertical resolution is less than 768 and therefor you are no longer able to view the installer in full size.

The reasoning behind this, is stopping the buttons from hiding below the screen's resolution.

If your vertical resolution is equal to or above 768, please let us know :)

• Administrator

I never tried such low resolutions, but I belive that previously preview was shown but was not fitting into display screen, now when it cannot fit, it will not be displayed at all - that's how I understand it, since I didn't make it.