Equip Auto Return not working for new tanks in 4.6.10

I've been using XVM's Equipment Auto Return ever since AutoTelescope stopped being updated regularly.  Up to this point it has worked flawlessly. However, in the current version of the modpack it does not automatically mount equipment on tanks I purchased since installing the modpack.

I have checked that the data file is present in %APPDATA%/wargaming.net/WorldOftanks/xvm/auto_equip.  I even restored a backup copy of the file with no effect.  I mounted a camo net and binocs on my SP I C, played a battle, then switched to my Hetzer.  I mounted the camo net and binocs on that TD, then switched back to the SP I C.  The equipment was not mounted as it should be.  However, if I switch to other tanks that had that equipment before this update, the equipment is properly mounted.

I double-checked 'hangar.xc' and verified that 'enableEquipAutoReturn' is true.  I also verified that I selected 'Equipment Auto Return' when I installed the modpack.  I'm attaching my python.log and modpack installer files.

python.log

_Aslain_logs.zip

• Upvote 1