Modpack Installer 4.6.28

First I have a request. In the Crosshair Mod section, if we choose JimBo's crosshair v.1.51 which is the crosshair I like for standard and Sniper mods, but can you add ProArty in the SPG section. In the past I download and extract just the SPG function of the ProArty Mathmod. And you do have an option for Proarty, but I just want to SPG function to be working w/ Jimbo's crosshair without having to go through the vigorous steps I normally have to to get both to work.

Rant over...

For several releases now, In your Over Target Markers section. The 'Main Text Field'- Vehicle Names section always comes unchecked if I go back and rerun your installer at a later time. Example If I want to disable or enable a feature and run the installer at a later time. But at the time of install it does stay checked. This is minor but curious.

My major issue is Direction Indicator by ZJ is now showing up in various places, like in the garage for example and even indicators from previous games are showing at the start of a game later.

Lastly, trying to upload python.log and its keeps saying upload failed after 5 attempts.

_Aslain_logs.zip

post-9057-0-60912300-1444144781_thumb.jp

• Administrator
1. Hmm I have no problem with selecting J1mbo sniper crosshair and spg crosshair set to ProArty. Using latest installer.

2. When you see something unchecked even when you checked it, that means you selected incompatible combo, there is few of them in OTM section. Review what you have selected there.

3. For markers staying on screen even when you are in garage, looks like some bug. But I never experienced this in 9.10, I never crashed too. 

Try to uninstall:

- Focus mod by BirrettaMalefica

I just now noticed you added the ProArty SPG to this release, didn't catch that earlier.

Will reinstall w/o FocusMod and report back, although haven't had this issue until this release and I do rely on FocusMod as probably one of the top5 Mods I use.

Finally got python to upload. I think my Advanced System Care was locking it, not entirely sure but here it is.

I've not had any issues since I've removed the FocusMod, however game still acts like FocusMod is installed, unless because its in another language in your preview, I'm installing something that I thought did something else.

Still have an issue w/ consumables and again, seems to be when the infopanel doesn't hide. I'm assuming this is the infopanel. The mod in which you point mouse at another tank and it gives you the info on the tank down by your consumables. Tank view range, tank weight, the penetration and dmg values of the ammo for the equiped gun, that mod.

Still unclear on what you mean with your installer and the whole Over Target Markers section. The 'Main Text Field'- Vehicle Names section always stays checked and it does install with the vehicle names in the game, its only when I rerun the installer later that that box is unchecked. So not sure what it would be incompatible since it's showing up the right way in the game.

python.log

_Aslain_logs.zip