can't see tank carousel

when installing ZJ OTM reload, I can't see tank carousel or other pop up menus like store, depot, barracks, etc.

Has to be ZJ because that's only thing new I introduce.  I've been working with patch from Dec. 24th and that works fine with RN reload.  But as soon as I try to install any of newer patches and use ZJ reload, I can't see carousel and game kind of bugs out.  I can't even escape out of game and need to alt tab and close window.

I'm using 3 tier carousel with .8 (Small view)

Let me know if you need any more info.  I'm okay staying with older patch, so I'll wait for you to include new version of RN before installing.  But just in case, would like to see if I can use ZJ.  I was using it before with no problem. Was only with last WOT patch where I needed to switch to RN.

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

• Administrator

Unable to reproduce, all is loading perfectly fine on my PC with the same mod setup you posted. Better check your PC, and apps, like Antivir/Firewall, I see some errors from mods that cannot connect to online services, this is caused mostly by such apps.

• Administrator

OTM Reload by ZJ mod is connecting to online time services to check for date, if it fails the mod will not load, and it may end up with your issues. I'm 100% sure.

It fails to connect due to your app setup.

RN reload won't be back anytime soon.

with new update, everything seems to be working.  I haven't played game yet, but I installed latest update and quickly loaded up.  Tank carousel and other menu graphics were there.  So that's good news.  Hopefully the animation and all that works, but it should.  Good stuff.  Seems like I'm back to normal, at least until the mod expires again at end of month.