Mod bugs

I have installed the last version 9.13.21 still the problem occurs where the game stalls often while playing, I have recently installed the OTM reload view with numbers and sometimes it stop working. I find the previous one with a fixed bar reducing according to the timer was much better and now disabled as it showed the number of amo left when fighting a tank with loading system. The damage indicate on enemy does not work properly either, as in the sample a skull or dead head shows for each tank destroyed, on mine it never shows this feature. How can we solve these problems?

I have installed the last version 9.13.21 still the problem occurs where the game stalls often while playing, I have recently installed the OTM reload view with numbers and sometimes it stop working. I find the previous one with a fixed bar reducing according to the timer was much better and now disabled as it showed the number of amo left when fighting a tank with loading system. The damage indicate on enemy does not work properly either, as in the sample a skull or dead head shows for each tank destroyed, on mine it never shows this feature. How can we solve these problems?

The first step is to include the required logs in your post.  Someone will try to help you.