Issues with automatic startup and tank carroussel

I installed the latest update this morning but it seems there are some issues.

• The game doesn't start (connect) automatically anymore even if it's checked in the modpack.
  • The tank carrousel is set to 2 lines and small (my settings) but in game it's just standard layout.

Is there something wrong with the modpack?

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

Edited by Angel_Arrow

Read my signature how to report a bug. I need logs you know...

Make sure you are using latest modpack.

Sorry ... forgot. I do know this.  :P

Files are added to original post.  ;)

Yes I did install the latest version of the modpack.

Edited by Angel_Arrow
  • 2 weeks later...

In another thread I said I had the same issue with the latest version of the modpack (v.9.14.06)

http://aslain.com/index.php?/topic/5123-Some-configs-are-not-enabled

Unfortunately I don't have the python log anymore because I already downgraded again to v.9.14.05. Same settings as in v.9.14.06 and everything works just fine.

In the latest version there were problems with:

- Automatic login

- Carousel only one line

- No automatic equipment

I installed the latest version with clean install and emptying the Aslains folder (settings within the setup file). It didn't work. See problems above.

So I completely uninstalled the modpack with the uninstall file and tried again. Same issues.

I then uninstalled again completely and installed v.9.14.05 again and everything works just fine.

Are there some issues in the latest version? Do a lot of other people have the same?

Thanks in advance for the reply. I know you can't do much without the asked files but I don't have them anymore because of downgrading to previous version. I just wanted to let you know. ;-)

• Administrator

In another thread I said I had the same issue with the latest version of the modpack (v.9.14.06)

http://aslain.com/index.php?/topic/5123-Some-configs-are-not-enabled

Unfortunately I don't have the python log anymore because I already downgraded again to v.9.14.05. Same settings as in v.9.14.06 and everything works just fine.

In the latest version there were problems with:

- Automatic login

- Carousel only one line

- No automatic equipment

I installed the latest version with clean install and emptying the Aslains folder (settings within the setup file). It didn't work. See problems above.

So I completely uninstalled the modpack with the uninstall file and tried again. Same issues.

I then uninstalled again completely and installed v.9.14.05 again and everything works just fine.

Are there some issues in the latest version? Do a lot of other people have the same?

Thanks in advance for the reply. I know you can't do much without the asked files but I don't have them anymore because of downgrading to previous version. I just wanted to let you know. ;-)

I need logs from latest installer. I checked all similar reports like yours and could not find anything, so I guess it's related to local machines (av etc.).

Oh damn, I forgot that AV again. I will try again with avg disabled. Thanks.

Note to myself: I have to remember to disable avg before installing. :-P

But the strange thing is that it only occurs sometimes and not every time. But then again computers and AV's are curious things. :-P