Getting this warning message with 14.7 and 14.8

Aslain this is the first issue i have had with your mod packs.  Thanks again for all the work you do. when trying to install mod packs since 9.14.7 i get this warning message. with it numerous mods do not work. including star icon with WN8 color, hit log, damage log, and others im sure. See attached photos. Thanks again.  Have tried deleting everything and reinstalling the mods and still get these warning messages.  when clicking ignore the mods do not work.

post-12463-0-61292900-1458356357_thumb.p

post-12463-0-42376200-1458356457_thumb.p

Edited by jonny_chimpo
  • Administrator

Maybe redownload the installer, I'm pretty sure files in installer are not corrupted, they could get corrupted while you downloaded the modpack. So I suggest to redownload latest istaller, and also check your security apps as always.

Uninstalled WOT and your mod packs. reinstalled both new and am still getting messages.  Also XVM still seems to be not working with 9.14.9. See below for the latest warning.  Also I have been running your mod packs for a long time and have had no issues till now. cant imagine it is a random security issue with just these last couple. 

post-12463-0-58706800-1458423060_thumb.p

Edited by jonny_chimpo