Error while installing

I am one who installs to my own directory and then copy everything over to the game res_mod folder.  Always have.

The current 9.14.12 gives the following area after selecting options - > Next and -> then install.  

----

An error occured while trying to read the source file:

"X:\MyLocal_AslainsMod_install_directory\res\audioww\*" does not exist.

Click Retry to try again, Ignore to skip " etc etc"

-----

It's looking in a directory that isn't the Cache area (Aslains_DLC_cache) and the directory has not been created and anything placed into it at this point on my local system.

I select 'Ignore', retry doesn't work of course, and I don't know what file it's looking for as its listed as "*" a wildcard.

I end up with no tank or gun sounds in game after trying to use it anyway.  (not sure if that's related to the error or not)

NOTE: reran install after copying the contents of Aslains_DLC_cache directory to the audioww directory listed above ("X:\MyLocal_AslainsMod_install_directory\res\audioww\*") and the installation runs without error. I suspect its utannouncer_914.7z, as its the only new file in the cache with this version other than clanicons-full-NA-MARCH-2016.7z.

Confirmed, removed all 7z files from this location ("X:\MyLocal_AslainsMod_install_directory\res\audioww\*") and the install ran fine, then removed utannouncer_914.7z and the error is there.

Edited by schlitch

If you've corrected the one utannouncer_914.7z file being looked for in the res/audioww directory that is all i was unable to completely resolve, but did work around it and have all running now.

Edited by schlitch