9.15.1 can select mods

v9.15.1.00 (28-07-2016):
- initial version for WoT 0.9.15.1
- please note that in this WG update they changed actionscript from v2 to v3, that alone change affected many mods if you cannot find them that means they weren't updated and aren't working anymore.
- split XVM from the rest of modpack (now you can install single mods without XVM and it's leftovers)
- removed install option: Clean Install without XVM (obsolete)
- many mods were updated, many disabled... the list is too long (wait for update) <<<<<<<<<<
- greyed out mods are disabled untill I find new updates for them  <<<<<<<<<

• Upvote 2
On 7/28/2016 at 6:25 AM, Helanor1 said:

I downloaded the 9.15.1 and is seems i can select the mods to install. There are no blue dots on the selections and even if i click and install nothing happens

I have just downloaded Version 2 and still can not select any options. same as in version 1

Guys, Aslain needs to update the mods to the new Game version. Any mods that aren't ready/updated yet, have been disabled (greyed out) in the installer. Over the next few mod pack updates, you should see them start to unlock/update to the new game client.

Alsain is on holiday atm but still managing to get work done for us. #respect 

So just need to have some patience. :) 

On 7/31/2016 at 8:09 AM, staircase said:

I have just downloaded Version 2 and still can not select any options. same as in version 1

Just downloaded version 3. I have been able to select a few options, but less than 10% are working.

waiting for version 4

YES I did read your log did you read mine where I said waiting for version 4

Downloaded Version 4

Can't see any difference from version 3.

Now waiting for version 5

Edited by staircase
  • Administrator
19 minutes ago, staircase said:

Just downloaded version 3. I have been able to select a few options, but less than 10% are working.

waiting for version 4

Yes thats new reality, did you read change log at all? It was all disabled in 00, and 01, then in 02 I enabled few options, and couple more in 03....,