Battle Loading Panel incorrect vehicle

This may be a problem with XVM,  I will make a report there if needed.  Since I am using Aslain's version of XVM I thought I would post this here first.  I understand that XVM is not stable, but thought I would mention the problem here.  If I report it on the XVM forum, I have to provide the XVMlog and I am not sure if it shows I am using Aslain's xvm.  Not a big deal and definitely does not need to be addressed during vacation time.  More of an FYI.

The problem:  The battle loading panel shows the current team vehicles correctly except for my vehicle.  The vehicle from the last battle is shown in the roster instead of the current vehicle.  The Contour Icon is correct, it is only the vehicle name that is incorrect.

Edit---more info---This only happens when the vehicle survived the previous battle.  When I exit the battle after being destroyed, the correct tank is displayed in the next battle.

Edit 2:  It does not always happen......

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

Edited by Darth_Clicker

I have witnessed this also

A game still showed Cent 7 Contours while I was in Comet. (played cent 7 before Comet confirming above)

(using Aslains simple contours)

Edited by exarish