Installer lagg

Hello,

so im opening the installer and its lagging very very badly i dont know why but only the aslains is lagging all my other program's run very well.

Also its not using alot of CPU or Ram or whatever its just lagging badly if i want to delete te installer it also takes some time to confirm it.

and like i said its only with the aslains installer i can delete everything normal exapt aslains

Add aslains mod pack installer to your AV exclusions (seems to be an issue with windows defender/smartscreen)

Running as administrator may help too

If you use defender - Honestly, there's better protection that windows defender too, even free ones. Defender has some of the lowest security rating around...

Edited by exarish

Hi,

I also use only Windows Defender (shame on me) on Windows 10 and I experience the same issue since one or two months. It is the "Antimalware Service Executable" service that slow down Aslain setup. It did not that before. Either the Aslian archive has something changed that Defender consider suspicious, either Defender behavior changed with a Windows update, but there is not any bug here.

• 2 months later...