XVM sounds enabled no matter what + direction line missing

Hello,

I have two issues in Aslain's WoT ModPack v9.15.2_04

First issue:

Currently when I install the modpack even when I check or try with it unchecked, the option "Don't play XVM Fir and Ammorack sounds"

it always enables all XVM sounds and I have to go to the sounds.xc file and change the first line from sounds enabled: true to sounds enabled: false

Second issue:

The camera direction line is missing on the minimap even when I disable the XVM minimap completely within the installer.

Thanks!

8 minutes ago, Aslain said:

You have to use XVM minimap for now, if you want to see this line. Until they fix it.

I may add options to disable all XVM sounds.

Yes but that's the problem. Even when I enable XVM minimap I have no line now. So in both cases I have no camera direction line.

On 17/09/2016 at 0:44 PM, Aslain said:

It's known bug in XVM, you have to wait for them to fix it.

Ah ok, any work around with either XVM minimap enabled or disabled in your modpack?

As in anything we can change in the config files to then get the line back? I have already tried messing around in there by disabling the XVM minimap in the config minimap.xc files but the line still refuses to come back :P

Edited by InCole